iso [i, saw] the sign

Photo by Out Of Focus | Title - Only For the Weak
f7.1 | focal length : 11mm | ISO 100 | shutter speed : 1/320th sec | flash : did not fire*click on photo for a better view*

| Description |

I know it seems weird, but I actually miss Anchorage.. Heh heh...

I'm heading back to Singapore today. It's been too long a time to be away from my wife and kid and I'll have a few days to spend time with them.. before doing this all over again. My next trip is going to be 16 days.. Can't wait... NOT!!

| Photographer said.. |

I probably won't be updating as frequent now. I need time to be with family plus I've got exams next week. I will be visiting your sites so update yours and I will leave a comment.

1 comments:

Azri Ahmad said...

OOOO COOOLLLL!!! i didnt know when u click the photo.. i get the flat photo of it.. sick!!! imprssive

Post a Comment