iso [i, saw] the red hour too

Photo by Out Of Focus | Title - Mission To Mars - Vertorama
f14 | focal length : 11mm | ISO 100 | shutter speed : 0.6 secs | flash : not fired


| Description |

It's the Control Tower again, our last stop on our last outing.

oXp wasn't kidding when he said the sky was red that day.. and this photo proved him right. Although my shot was better than his (Hehehe!!!), his HDR version tops the chart in my book.

I also did one myself but that was shot a few days before this one, when no one wanted to go out with me.. and left me alone to venture in Brunei... *sniff* Anyway, I thought I'll leave this one as a normal shot.

| Photographer said.. |

This I think is the last one of my Brunei shot series. Although there are still a few more on my list, I'm quite happy with what I've manage to get this trip. Thanks to all who liked what I've shot, it's not all me, you know. It's got to do with the time of day, the clouds in the skies and the subject itself.

Who says Brunei isn't beautiful? They just need to look a little closer..

1 comments:

VM said...

splendid man....very nice. U left it as it is and its "mind blasting" (russel peters line)

Post a Comment