iso [i, saw] the city

Photo by Out Of Focus | Title - City Nights - DRI
f11 | focal length : 11mm | ISO 100 | shutter speed : various | flash : not fired
| Description |

The view of the city.

My wife works there somewhere.. It's the tower with the bright yellow logo on it. In the center is one of the famous hotel in Singapore, The Fullerton. Every once and a while I could see the Brunei flag hoisted by the hotel.. I wonder who was staying there...

| Photographer said.. |

These days, I having a hard time trying to get new photos. I have to take every opportunity I can get to shoot something.. and once and a while my wife would ask me why I bring my camera everywhere I go but not shoot anything.. Hehe.

6 photos layer blending in CS3

| One other thing.. |

I'm holding off the next project for a while. Sorry guys. If there is anything you would like to do, please let me know k..

4 comments:

PuppetPicasso said...

like your other pics.. this pic is superbly wonderful.. calm but yet colourful..

PainQler said...

A Masterpiece.
A beautiful cityscape pics at night.
Perfected with CS3.

Shadows of colours stains at the sea..
Bridge lights is visible to the eye.
Roars of lights, brighten up the city, which gives this pics a remarkable sight at night.

P/s: Next time when you see the flag being hoisted, it means PainQler's & the crew rock the Fullerton..

Another one bites the dust...
heheh...

Post a Comment