iso [i, saw] the beach.. yay!!

Photo by Out Of Focus | Title - Washed Up - Verto'ed
f7.1 | focal length : 11mm | ISO 100 | shutter speed : 1/13sec and 1/20sec| flash : not fired
| Description |

My wife and I finally went to the beach today. It's at the Sailing Club in Changi. I was like a kid again, excited to get my long awaited beach sunset shot.

We got in about half hour before the sun set just so I had some time to scout the area.

Aaaahhh... I love the smell of salt in the air...

| About the photo.. |

2 photos for this verto even though I shot like 20 of the same thing. I'm still in the learning process and since I don't get to go to the beach ever so often, I'm not taking any chances...

| One more thing.. |

I'm selling of my Tamron wide angled lens for $500 if anyone is interested. Last I checked it was almost $900 brand new. It's time for an upgrade for me.. Hehehe!!

6 comments:

PainQler said...

Fascinating..
A satiate state to view & enjoyed this sunset scenery.

I'd imagine you'd scamper along this beach with your family, enjoying the sunset.

You seems over zealous going to the beach. Your eagerness had brought us this wonderful image.

Seeing the 11 yacht motionless at sea & the sun is about to set on the far horizon, glaring it's orange rays down at the sea surface reaching out to you. Saying it's time for you to go home & make dinner. But your preseverance had kept you there..waiting for the sunset instead..

Aaah, i've seen you have found my washed up tyre.. Emm i've toss it out at sea several mths ago.
Ending up at Singapore beach..? How nice.. it add up spark to this pics..

P/S: if it wasn't for my washed up tyre, this pics would be as normal as it gets..

Lawa pics bro ane.. Kambang-kambangan bro ane eih..hehehe...

PainQler said...

Another p/s: Tamron bro atu ok kh?
Kn upgrade kn?.. Bro c puppet kan test dulu..So bila abis ia test, aku suruh ia toss tmpt aku toss tyre ku the other day, sure it'll reached bro at the same place toh..
heheh...

B$300 bleh installment 6 bln?

Out Of Focus said...

Hehe!! Ada2 saja bah ideanya atu.. My only complaint was that I didn't think of it before. I've used up all my creativity on the processing that I ran out on the writing bit. Haha?

Tamron okay? Why don't u look at what I've done with it so far? About the price.. It seems like I've made a miatak on the original price. It's selling for $780 (I think.. But I know it's over $700) not $900++. Tokina 11-18mm f2.8 was the one selling for over $900..

Too little too late though.. My friend just bought it off me for *ahem ahem*. Hehe!! Now all u need is to cough up some moolahs of my own to top it up. That means no new photos after my sunset series.. Unless of course some one care to donate to little ol' me for all the tutorials I've done.. Hehe!!

Out Of Focus said...

Oh!! Thanks for the compliment bro.. Mestilah kambang.. Bila lagi kan? Hehe.. And thanks for the tire man.. Every little helps. Haha!!

Out Of Focus said...

Looks like I spoke too soon.. It seems like the auto focus doesn't work when using it on a D40x so its still up for grabs. New price $400.

PP, sorry man. kalo kan test payah sikit cos I'm almost never in Brunei, instalments apatah lagi..

PainQler said...

i'll spread the words around..
plus a commission of 20% from the sale. heheh..

Post a Comment