iso [i, saw] the sunset

Photo by Out Of Focus | Title - Photographer's Color Palette - Vertorama
f4.5 and f8.0 | focal length : 11mm | ISO 100 | shutter speed : various | flash : not fired
| Description |

Don't you just love the colors of the sky?

The sun was about to set when it was hidden behind the clouds at the horizon. Part of the sky turned yellow, the other blue, and when its like this you can't help but drop your jaw..

| Photographer said.. |

You like?

I do.. something different than your average sunset. Sorry I'm gloating.. I usually don't do this but this time I can't help myself. How can I? After hours of thinking on how to get it right.. Still a few areas that needs improving, and the only way to do that is to go sun set hunting!!

| ..and now the less interesting bit.. |

One raw file tuned in Lightroom for the sky. One long exposure for the sea.. I wanted to have that misty effect but I guess it wasn't long enough. One not so slow but not too fast exposure to capture the waters splashing on the rocks and finally a 4 photo HDR for the rocks.

So...? What do you think?

4 comments:

Ak Mohd Herman said...

lawa jua dude...it's good you stabilize the horizon...but i love most is the sky~ very nice!

3A's said...

very-very nice, beautiful, great pictures you've snap bro... don't have the time to try ur tutorial that you've mail me... hope soon.

Hj Mohd Rosanno said...

This is a great photo. Yeah, this photo will look more greater if you have a misty look water :)

Post a Comment