iso [i, saw] the eerie sea

Photo by Out Of Focus | Title - Misty Sea
f8.0 | focal length : 11mm | ISO 100 | shutter speed : various | flash : not fired
| Description |

This was the last photo I took of the sunset that day. It was starting to get dark and the misses was starting to worry. I guess the blue hour will have to wait til next visit.. and no time for a verto too..

I still have one more to show and I'll show that tomorrow.

| Photographer said.. |

What's wrong with this photo?

I've broken so many rules!!! Hehe.. The obvious one would be the one third rule. Lowering the camera could've solve that putting more 'oomph!!' on the photo rather than this being a little dull. Which brings me to the other thing which is the subject.. Had I shifted to the left and put the tree in the frame, this would be one hell of a photo..

Live and learn mate.. live and learn.

| Details, details, details.. |

Two photos for this. 2.5 seconds for the sky and 15 seconds for the misty sea. I had to convert that single file into 2 more to get the right lighting for the rocks and then blended them together..

4 comments:

dnuur said...

OMG!!! I LOVE YOUR WORK BRO...

mbari jeles eh...
Msa ane cuti but nada FREE time... :(

The last three photos really... huhh... (speechless...) :)

Out Of Focus said...

Thanks man.. This is one of my favourite. Walaupun kosong, the blue color blew me away..

s167 & Dva said...

nicely done bro..can feel the eerie feeling by looking at the pic hehe..

cam lam horror film to me..waiting for something to happen to the boat or for something to come out of the sea hehe :P..

PainQler said...

Immaculate..
It's neat.
It's propitiate looking at it.

The sea as if in mists, covering the rocks at this shore resembling a graveyard in mists at wee hours.

Aaah the Rule of third.
Yes ur right on that. if it's a bit on this & to that. But mind you.. This is awesome & spectacular!

There are plenty of photograhy "rules" out there just waiting for someone to break them.

Don't get me wrong, i'm not advocating to become a rebel without a cause.. But the goal is to produce great photos, so it's important to learn when to break the rules to bro advantage..

Who make that rule of third anyway!!
Why was it call third?
Isn't it plaesing to hear the first rule in photography[hahah]

P/s: i'm experimenting and not being afraid to take risks in being a rebel photograher.. infact i thrive on it..

Post a Comment