iso [i, saw] this across the bridge

Photo by Out Of Focus | Title - The Fullerton
f18 | focal length : 11mm | ISO 100 | shutter speed : between 18-30sec | flash : not fired
| Description |

I wrote a while ago that I had the Fullerton Hotel on my list of places to shoot.. So here it is. . although there was something different that night about it that we (Baz and I) couldn't make out..

It was the spotlights that was put in place on the left side of the photo above the bridge. They're preparing for the F1 race.. ooOOOooo!!! It kinda messed up my photo.

I need to get a bigger zoom lens..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

First. ehe I knew there was something new here, ada feel, so I revisit, nahh bnr haha wow bro, I really like this shot. pano kh? Despite the flaws (spotlights) u mentioned, it's hardly noticeable, all good. Let's see wat the others have to say. For now, well done man. Keep the good stuff rolling.

Out Of Focus said...

No man.. Gambar biasa saja.. I didn't want to get the other buildings in..

Hmmm.. maybe I should do a pano next time.. Hehe!!

Thanks bud.

Farish Razali said...

I am proud to tell the world I was here hahaha uuhh I really miss this place.. plan to go here agin by the end of this year with my gears hihi *winks*

PainQler said...

Wow..
This is awesome..
Fullerton Hotel at it's best showing..

It's so neat.
How & what time did you captured this?

No Ghost?
Not a single soul seen..

This sum's up the bill bro..
Lots of effort u've put up here..
Appreciating the view..

Look..look...aaah
Dinner & a show!

Post a Comment