iso [i, saw] the mystic project II

Photo by Out Of Focus | Title - Into The Darkness
f6.0 | focal length : 116mm | ISO 400 | shutter speed : 1/100sec | flash : not fired| Description |

Needing to perfect my newly addictive processing, I had to dig deep into my library to find a photo suited for this. This was taken during my uncle's visit to Singapore, late 2008. This was with my trusty old D50.

Do you know how difficult it is trying to mask parts of the photos on your laptop without your mouse or tablet? My fingers are killing me.. Hehe!!

On another note, my next stop later today is Chicago.

6 comments:

Dark Flashy said...

this is nice dude.. i like, honestly logo atu mengacau.. tukar logo lain he hee

But i rate this 5/5

wanzie said...

WAHHHHHHH!!!! ATLast bro!! Cantik menarik teh tarik 1, hahaha

Gud Job..lau diantar gmbar ani untuk contest, ngam ni..hehehe.

VM said...

gila eh...speechless ku. macam fairy tale. Another awesome processing by you. *thumbs up*

PM said...

wow wow wow.. Really salute you bro. At my level I've no word to describe it, a part from FANTASTIC. by d way, what do u call this processing technique bro?

Lensamaman said...

You guys more into image processing now eh! 360vr, Lomo effect, Panosphere, rays effect.... what else did miss!!?...

Out Of Focus said...

10Q 10Q 10Q...

Maman, just trying to make it a little different.. Hehe!!

PM, Thanks man. Inda ku tau apa namanya ah. I just saw some photos like this online so I thought I try to imitate it.

Post a Comment